Friday, October 12, 2012

Love My Doctor

Annual physical today, I am so pleased to be better than last year, and to have an awesome doctor to have actual conversation with. I made a blanket somewhat derogatory comment about Western medicine. She said she had an objection to my statement, made a counter argument. And she was right with trying to be. 

It is so refreshing to have honest conversations with her. I have left every visit saying I really love my doctor. She was quick to let me know she would be glad to consult with my new naturopath on my treatment.

Her note to me


She had an immediate recommendation for an outing: Remlinger Farms right near McDonald Park.

She recommended I follow that with a trip to the Duval Bookstore, "they have a bench made of books." I hadn't even told her of my fascination with benches. She is just a dang good fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment