Saturday, October 13, 2012

Shoreline City Hall

Well, I  am adding campuses to my list along with parks & trails for excursions. The mind or ego is a funny thing.  After walking around the Lynnwood Civic Center, I wanted credit, i.e. to add to the number of parks visited. It had benches, grass, I walked around, took pictures, it counts. But not a park. So I sort of let it go.

I was out all ready for parks, extra batteries, car charger, ready to take pictures. Except for one small thing, I took out of SD card to upload pictures to the computer and neglected to put it back.
Not ready to stop taking pictures I headed to the nearest Walgreens. Inserted my new SD, ready to go back to park where I hadn't finished taking pictures.

However, I spotted a piece of sculpture on a grassy lawn across the street. Ah, Shoreline City Hall.
Oh, and I set grass, benches . .  . two city centers now it is a trend . . . if I use the term campus I can include schools . . .

They do have some nice public art . . . and benches . . .




 Kevin Au
Skater
 



Rodger Squirrell   Sail




 Lin Rebolini McJunkin
The Sea, Within
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment