Sunday, August 1, 2010

Edmonds Day

Posted by Picasa

The two pictures above were taken by photographing the images in my rearview mirror in the car. Just for fun.


Last year, I discovered a great place for delicious food in Edmonds. An easy stop on the south edge of downtown. They offer good quality hot rotisserie meats. This week, for a mere $3.50, I got a half pound of excellent steak cut in chunks, very tasty, and tender. I have, also, had pork, sausage, freshly cooked juicy hamburger sandwiches and kohlrabi beef. The steak was much better than any I've had in restaurants the past year.

I have grown fond of eating at/or from certain markets when I am on my own. PCC great bacon and eggs for breakfast, Whole Foods excellent prime rib dinners, thriftway excellent prime rib stroganoff and tender teriyaki beef.

A new restaurant opened "next" to Petosa's:

And as I was leaving someone parked right in front of this sign in Petosa's lot and ambled over to the new restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment