Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Change?

does change always feel lopsided
i see new wonderful interesting things
something discomforts me - it's bad


I was trying to post what is written below yesterday, but as I am still learning about change I had no luck and strange new error messages. (Insert heavy sigh here).


The clients scheduled to appear yesterday didn't. They should be online with us today.Still unnerved that their names did not make it to our department prior to them going "live".


Yesterday was uneven yesterday. Another couple of victories for me. Discovery that greatly assisted a client. Noted important missing information in another situation that will be updated and save us from a potentially serious problem. Followed by two emails to the boss with a typo in each that changed the meaning of the emails. Titter - totter.


And, I followed up by potentially offending a new employee as I felt I need to point out that form being sent clients really needed to need Los Angeles instead of FLos Angeles.




a wearing night of confusing dreams
gifts of the magnificent friendship of wolves
balanced by the ire of snakes




I am wondering if my unconscious is dealing with today's unknown. Last week, we had new clients as issues ensued that are not totally resolved. While I was amazed to identify one of the issues "myself", I am still unnerved at the thought there are supposed be more new clients today. Last week, we had list of new clients given to us several days prior. This week, no list. Only the mention that "they" want to migrate hundreds new clients to us as quickly as possible. As this will more than double our current client base, I am apprehensive.


All of life is a cycle of change with every breath with take, rotation of the planet, the entire lives of butterflies lived in days. Yet, we seem so emotionally troubled by change. Even what we think is an ill timed change of a stop light can set us off.


I just finished reading the book Sacred Visitations by Ceci Miller this morning (which I loved about her personal experiences with Siddha Yoga and her teacher Gurumayi).


The last sentences of her book were as follows:


"When life presents some surprising or challenging new person or event, Grace is asking, "Do you want to understand even more? Do you want to grow in compassion and love?" My advice is say yes."


Ok, personally, I think I am often shifting back to maybe. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment