Saturday, September 4, 2010

Yesterday At Edmonds

Again, many other people wandered down to the Edmonds waterfront to absorb the sun and peaceful views leaving a scarcity of parking (none) in my new favorite spot by Marina Operations. However, I was fortunate to get the last spot at the waterfront park so I could catch my share of the view.


And for a moment, it looked like a ferry race. I wonder. Don't suppose they ever had ferry races here.


I had lunch with an old friend. She is going on a vacation to Spain with a day trio to Morocco. She informed me the day trip, with a guide they found through our own Rick Steves, for her and her husband is only 65 euros each. While part of me is jealous of her adventure, another part is just as happy to be right here in the beautiful Northwest discovering things that can still make me say, "huh" on a junket to no-where.

No comments:

Post a Comment