Wednesday, September 29, 2010

 "I have scarcely touched the sky and I am made of it."  - Antonio Porchia

silently sitting to view sparkles in the sky
i can't yet fathom being on a ball moving in space
no matter

This last month or so, I have changed my normal routine. I used to just be grateful to be safely home after work, ready to be inside with door locked behind me=time to relax, refresh alone.

Now, I have taken to sitting outside communing with the night sky, trees, passing breezes, clouds. It is such a peaceful feeling, feeling connected to something so large and beyond my measure. When I was younger, one of my favorite things was to go sit by the ocean late at night or in the early morning hours. Watching the night sky brings on a similar feeling with the clear sky like the calm ocean, and clouds like the flowing tides. Both amazing and wonderful views of the infinite world around us. I'm not sure if it calms, feeds or just plain pleases my soul. No matter,

No comments:

Post a Comment