Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Meditation VI


Friday, September 6

what is prayer?
reflection of needs?
conduit of desires?




i race through texts
attributing to God my hunger
searching for external nourishment




sit - sulk - slide
into the mind's web
relax - caught - human




Do I have enough clay out of which to build tomorrow?



Saturday, September 7

mind circles
bells chime on carousel
i arrive back home




mind awash in thought
splendor of magnificent ideas
yet no closer to God




wrangler of my soul
where are you in the cosmos
and what is everywhere




mystical, magical words
mere reflections of worlds
each illuminating illusion




besotted with miracles
i arise contemplating goodness
then collapse back into the dream





please no more words today
leave me in the deep rhythms
settled in with the trees




Sunday, September 8

finding stillness
like a shelf on a waterfall
the moment passes - i flow




so many constructs, metaphors
swept along with the currents
my mind swifter than silent waters




pieces of reality
rattling my mind
shaking free of wisdoms




No comments:

Post a Comment