Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Meditation VII

“I am not interested in coming to a conclusion or finding the “right” answer, I’m interested in going on a lifelong journey with this God who decided he wanted to walk this same journey with me.” - Ricky Maye, An Emerging Spirituality


Monday, September 9

universal truths
held sway in the air
outside the edges of books

I stood banging at the door as wisdom slithered by unnoticed



Tuesday, September 10

captured between the worlds
knowledge and experience
neither is the present

running into conundrums
bouncing off the walls of texts
where is the heart


wave the flag
surrender to the known
no answer lies on paper


“Something amazing happens when we surrender and just love. We melt into another world, a realm of power already within us. The world changes when we change. the world softens when we soften. The world loves us when we choose to love the world.” - Marianne Williamson

battering my mind
against wall of understanding
step around - see the sky


in a sliver of silence
there God resides
but also in the heron's cry






some days I am circling the wagons
some days I am up a tree
all days I am





deep dark passages
explode in light
the "i" is seen





intention - to know God
what is not God?
intention - to know everything



No comments:

Post a Comment