Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Meditations IV

“Everyone has their own ways of expression. I believe we all have a lot to say, but finding ways to say it is more than half the battle.”- Criss Jami, Salomé: In Every Inch In Every Mile



Saturday, August 31

quiet, solitary yet simmering
ideas, feelings rumbling in the deep
clinging to the vestiges of ego



i am not a polished stone
still tumbling around this multiverse
sharp edges poking into the beyond



why wade into the silence when God's voice is everywhere?



Sunday, September 1

let me build
a place for a miracle
a tiny altar in my heart



slipping through the cracks
ideas tumble and crash
i am left in waves of silence



Monday, September 2

God whispers through the flower petals
converses through the pine cones
laughs through the wind lifting kites
 


here it is the moment
i say yes to the next adventure
traveling bag, shoes - door












So, meditation poem of the day, was followed by an evening laying on a log by Lake Washington, after my park visits, intending to relax and gaze at the stars.

Instead of gazing at a peaceful sky, in addition to planes/helicopters, I saw an object(s) with random movements. The hour I was there it stayed in the same general area, was totally a mystery to me, most of the time movements were to fast or unpredictable for me to capture. The object was in and out of my viewfinder to quickly. So I had a lot of pictures that show only blackness.

The one above in pairs, top picture unaltered, bottom picture only turning up the amount of fill light. The last picture cropped as well but no other alternations. The ring on the edge right round object is something I saw frequently over the hour plus watching, it looked like a circle of individual lights inter-connected.

Not the adventure I would have expected. And interesting, entertaining mystery nevertheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment