Friday, January 3, 2014

650 - Green Plate Special Rain Garden - Central District
649 - Denny Blaine Lake Park

Done - I don't ever remember making a New Years Resolution before, doubtful I ever will again. I am utterly amazed myself that I actually managed to visit a different park/garden/trail, etc. everyday. I started the commitment on Jan 1. But in finishing up a more random goal last year, I have actually visiting a different place(s) everyday since December 23 of last year.

My random goal last year was to visit 200 hundred parks/trails, etc. Truly doubted I would do that. See I really like naps,. a lot, and TV. Though this year TV was designated as days off only activity. I managed to keep that except 3-4 times for the year since I started.

I thought when I tore a ligament in my knee, and was using a cane, likely I wouldn't be going on many walks or hike for the rest of my life. There were times I was just extremely grateful to make it from one side of the room to the other. The thought of not walking on the beach ever again made me feel so sad.

Well, still arthritic, and still a little slow lots of days, but I managed 3 miles one day, and a mile or two multiple times. And there are a few longer hike I would like to take sometime. Just have to see.

So 850 places the past two years, I did not count any revisits to places I went last years, and there are still lots of places to see. Many, many, many. That's just in my teeny, tiny bit of the huge Universes.

I am definitely proud of myself as well as amazed. Nope, to the question do I have anything planned for this new year outside of moving stuff from my apartment.  The rest will just have to unfold as all good Divine plans do, I hope not to interfere too much with all the good and abundance that is graciously being handed to me everyday.


35 books left me, donated to two different places. One shelf worth of kitchen items minus one kept made their way to Goodwill today. A little releasing to assist the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment