Tuesday, January 7, 2014

For


Today, I am wishing that I learn more deeply to be for what feels right in my heart, mind, body, soul, and learn more deeply to release the need to be against. Period.

 Against seems to come when we experience something we designate as not me or mine - such beauty in differences yet so often we take a step back from difference instead of leaving our hearts open, open to love, learn, share. Being one small human how can I possibly know someone else is wrong in what they are thinking or doing? Truly, where do I think I would get this superpower of knowing all and everything, and thinking I would know better about someone or something else. I will admit to arrogance, not too often, but once in awhile, oh and the need to be right - yep forgetting I am trying to what someone or something else wrong. . . and I probably won't extract myself of this pattern of omniscient delusion anytime soon . . . but maybe once in awhile I might step back, breathe and have a clue that someone might know more about living their own life than I do ( LOL - I could only write might - hey delusions are what they are)

I like the idea of being for something instead of against . . .

“Life is a book and there are a thousand pages I have not yet read.”
― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment