Friday, December 4, 2009

Testify To Love - Avalon



I was listening to a sweet song, Joseph's Lullaby, on my friend Sandy's blog, Life is Beautiful. Life Is Crazy. I was reminded that I do have a favorite song by the group Avalon - Testify To Love.

"What you yourself hate, don't do to your neighbor. This is the whole law; the rest is commentary." - Rabbi Hillel

Over 26,000 people have affirmed the Charter For Compassion. It makes me happy hat the seedling continues to grow nurtured by great souls.

"Born of our deep interdependence, compassion is essential to human relationships and to a fulfilled humanity." 9th line of the Charter For Compassion

connected by rivers interwoven with seas
sharing the star filled sky, moon and sun
the same air, same hearts, same love

May we recognize the power of love

No comments:

Post a Comment