Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Thanks Sandy

Curious about a link Sandy posted I had to check out Society of Canadian Catholic Bloggers there I found a link to an art blog http://salliesart.blogspot.com/which opened with a gorgeous drawing Acca sellowiana -- Feijoa followed by these wonderful, funny pictures of which there are more on her site



also from salliesART blog 

Things you may not have known!  (If you know all of this already, just pretend you don't so that I can continue to feel very pleased with myself)

SAHARA
In the Sahara Desert , there is a town named Tidikelt, Algeria, that did not receive a drop of rain for ten years.  Technically, though, the driest place on Earth is in the valleys of the Antarctic near Ross Island.  There has been no rainfall there for two million years.

beauty, humor ever so reality based, and facts new to me - cool

No comments:

Post a Comment