Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easily Amused

“It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Overheard in the market on Easter morning, "Yes, but if you had gone to Sunrise Services, you would have been the only one there .  . . . well, except for the pastor . . . in theory the pastor would have been there . . ."

 In the parking lot in Edmonds, WA, a mere 10-12 miles from downtown Seattle , 10 pm, "Wow can you believe that there is a market open way out  here in the suburbs so late at night, I can hardly believe it."

I decided to take a different route to work so I could drive by a lake, as I got back to the regular part of my part of my drive, I wondered what I had been thinking as I drove past Greenlake, and viewed both Lake Union, and Lake Washington from my normal driving lane on the freeway . . .

Heard at Whole Foods deli counter, "No we can't slice the cheese, we don't have a dedicated cheese slicer."

Heard on the radio commercial, Taco Time is offering gluten free items; and per their website:

If you're looking for assistance making healthy choices in your life, Deborah Enos, the Taco Time Health Coach is here for you. Whether it's advice on managing allergies, creative ways to eat great and lose weight, or a little help with our Build-a-Meal tool, Deborah is a coach you can count on. 

hmmm . . .  fast food restaurant offering a health coach . . .

Read on a label for a chocolate bar - Allergy Compassionate

Seen - Bison Hot Dogs

Eaten & enjoyed Pomegranate Gelato Bar; gluten free Organ Multigrain Crispibread with quinoa

quote seen

"The only reason people get lost in their thoughts is because it is unfamiliar territory" - Unknown






No comments:

Post a Comment