Thursday, April 26, 2012

I was looking for quotes on newness and unfamiliarity; it is the first time I found such a lack of comments. That alone is interesting. So I teetered back to the next closest thing in my experience, anxiety. . . which seems to have a heavier, negative connotation in my mind. . .

"Anxiety is part of creativity, the need to get something out, the need to be rid of something or to get in touch with something within." - David Duchovny

ah, I moved on to a new thought, and a more resonant quote:

"For me, exploration is about that journey to the interior, into your own heart. I'm always wondering, how will I act at my moment of truth? Will I rise up and do what's right, even if every fiber of my being is telling me otherwise?"- Anne Bancroft
 
ruminating like jello before it molds . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment