Thursday, April 5, 2012

Reading my friend Jan's blog with a quote from Mary's Facebook on evolution and ancestors, thinking about Kathleen learning bout genealogy; as I was typing this a woman on the TV show, Person of Interest, says to her child, "We are all descended from kings ..." I miss the rest of the quote . . .

"The ascendant hand is what I feel most strongly; I am bound in and in with my forebears... We are all nobly born; fortunate those who know it; blessed those who remember."  Robert Louis Stevenson

I heard a story on the BBC that made me chuckle, apparently they are trying to have two pandas mate at the Edinburgh zoo.  They said the pandas appeared to know what to do.  However, the female pandas tail kept getting in the way.  So the zookeepers were using a long pole to help them move her tail out of the way. .  .  

No comments:

Post a Comment