Friday, June 1, 2012

Log Boom Park - Kenmore WA

I enjoyed my first visit to Log Boom Park, however, I had a hankering to sit out at the end of the "pier" which I hadn't done the first time. As I started out on the pier, I heard a loud splash in the water, guess I never thought about ducks making noisy landings


enjoying lovely views, sitting on the end of the pier


and this peaceful space, then whoosh two young men ride up, and with flourish camp out right next to me . . .

I heard part of the cell phone conversation of please bring me a towel, one of them had a quick swim, surprised to find out the water was much colder than it looked . . .

back to gazing. . .


these rowers made me think of Sandy, and her dragon boat feats


and the a float plane from marvelous take off to a speck in the clouds in just a whisper of time



and then there is the resting aviator


No comments:

Post a Comment