Saturday, November 10, 2012

Harborview Park


Well, you can probably tell, I haven't adjusted to the time change yet. And, I am guessing if I knew more about the manual adjustments, I could probably get better pictures after dark. Since I wasn't ready to be done with my park adventures for the day, last night or tonight, I took the pictures anyway.

My little voice mutters something about adjusting the shutter stop, I am clueless, probably heard someone say that on TV. Or maybe my Ray's genetics are trying to reach out to me. I never met him, but I was told he was a professional photographer.

Couldn't really see anything except the ending of a very peaceful sunset, in a very peaceful place







“Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift.” - Mary Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment