Sunday, February 5, 2012

Conscious Shopping

I thought I would make more of an effect to buy natural shampoo with ingredients I could recognize on sight, even shopping in a natural food,  after 15 bottles or so on a grew fatigued, still unsuccessful with accomplishing what I set out to do. I did finally end up with a bar of shampoo: Happy Hair Burdock Root Shampoo by Camamu Soap, it had ingredients I didn't need a dictionary to understand, such as olive, coconut, castor, jojoba, shea butter, avocado, sweet almond and apricot kernel oils.

I was in the amazed that something with simple ingredients is so far to find.

I, also, encountered an ingredient that sounded extremely strange to me: Tissue Respiratory Factors. I thought what in the world is that???? So according to a Cosmetic Ingredient Dictionary:

Neutral tissue respiratory factor (TRF)

Categories:
Trade name for a form of yeast suspended in alcohol.

Have you read a bottle lately?

I should add my hair and I are indeed happy with my new shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment