Sunday, August 12, 2012

Beloved Sign - Seattle Version

not being much of a drinker wine in one hand not for me; (I was browsing the signs at www.sawdustcityllc.com/motto-to-live-by-chocolate-and-latte/) however a chai latte . . . more like it . . . and it gives me a reason to post this again cuz I really like it . . .

Motto To Live By:

 Life Should Not Be A Journey To The Grave With The Intention Of Arriving Safely In An Attractive And Well Preserved Body, But Rather To Skid In Sideways, Chocolate In One Hand, Latte In The Other, Body Thoroughly Used Up, Totally Worn Out And Screaming Woo Hoo What A Ride!

and then I saw this version, red solo cups . . . I don't get the appeal  . . . curious

Motto To Live By: Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, red solo cup in one hand, something to eat in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming, "Woo Hoo, what a ride!"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment