Thursday, August 23, 2012

City Park - Edmonds, WA





And the years I saw the road sign on the way to the ferry, city park. I never thought that was the actual name of the park - now I know.

I some steps to practice on straight ahead.




 
oh, and now more challenging steps in sight - hmmm. I don't know




ok, a little steep, I made it. After all, there is weren't benches at the top



I heard the most delightful, genuine, heartfelt laughter from what I decided might be his grandmother as the young man played on thus rock. So sweet, touching no don't's, be careful's stop, get down, I only heard her pure enjoyment as he pretended several to slide or fall off the rock.

And I did have a nice view from the top of the third set steps. And I am pleased I did it. Hmmm, now to get down, they are looking even steeper from up here. I suppose the choice is walk around or down - down being shorter holds the most allure, and if I am very careful it is only one step at a time.



one small set of steps and back to the parking lot





I am pleased, I finally found the entrance to the park, know it's true name, climbed steps up and down, and was witnessed to enjoyment.  . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment