Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Sue North



 May you live all the days of your life. - Jonathan Swift

a blessed day unfolds
each ray of sunlight falls to earth
everyday miracle

For my friend, Sue the affirmation below is from www.journeywithspirit.com:

Thanksgiving
I am so blessed by the bounty of God’s everlasting harvest.
In the earth, I bury the seeds of my pain, growing new possibilities.
In the air, I let the breath of Spirit renew my soul with love and hope.
In the water, I flow with the power of God’s faith to where I am needed.
In the fire, I release the old and arise from the ashes anew.
Earth, air, water and fire: God’s building blocks bless my every moment.


"this is my Self within my heart, smaller than a rice-corn, or a barley-corn, or a mustard-seed, or a canary-seed, or the pulp of a canary-seed — this is my Self within my heart, greater than earth, greater than sky, greater than heaven, greater than these worlds"  from THE INFINITE I From the Chhandogya Upanishad

No comments:

Post a Comment