Friday, February 1, 2013

Fun With Pixels





Buddha suggests to those who need inspiration for their art to go to it before a perfectly blank wall until its design, composition and subject reveals itself. - Jack Rutherford

I see my style of taking pictures is more that of a quick sketch than a finished painting. . . often I am already moving, as I have seen the next interesting, before the shutter has closed. . .  leads to a lot of blurry pictures, and retakes . . . not a natural flair or patience for the optimal shot most of the time . . .that's not a bad thing .  . .  finding the world such a fascinating place . . . so I have decided the pictures are more like jotting notes as I am enjoying my journeys

And, I have truly enjoyed playing with pixels, the picture above started out as trees in Foothills Park. Like molding clay into a pot. but simpler, cleaner, and so much fun.





And some night lights in Marysville

No comments:

Post a Comment