Monday, February 4, 2013

Life Is Good Moment






There are some days when I think I'm going to die from an overdose of satisfaction. - Salvador Dali




I returned to work after a couple of days off to find things a stir. An edict issue stating everyone must follow,no exceptions a certain policy and procedure - no exceptions  

Two people thought it was their fault, many were torn between anger, disbelief (I can't believe they really want us to do this), and apprehension. Half dozen were busy being upset about a change that happened last week.

Two of us, of which I am one were overjoyed. Why overjoyed? The procedure has been the same for years, since it was part of our job, works and makes sense, benefits our clients, I have always done it the right way. I don't have change a thing, and now I will have help from everyone . . . so happy . . .

And though it mystified several of co-workers who did their best to convince me last week's change was a very bad thing, that didn't bother me at all . . .  

One of those life is good moments . . . I am still smiling . . .

The best path to happiness is learning to change as rapidly as life does. - Don Miguel Ruiz

No comments:

Post a Comment