Friday, February 1, 2013

Jennings Memorial Park - Part I

So glad I knew it would take a long time to wander through this 30 acre park, and the adjoining 31 acre sister park Jennings Nature Park. These parks by far had the most people of any parks I visited, people of all ages, dogs of all sizes, and it was easy to spend hours here . . .











































 As I slowed down on this little slope, I heard footsteps behind me so I moved over to the side of the path. A couple who appeared to be older than me very quickly assured me not to be worried about going slow in front of them. :"he has a bad ankle, and I have a bad leg" . . . my pondering about continuing on shifted back to action as I watched them  . . . inspired  . . . onward to the nature park


No comments:

Post a Comment