Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Somewhere in Seattle

Well, I just knew I hadn't ended up at the park I was aiming for . . . I can see 520 Bridge so where am I . . . came down a few different back roads I am unfamiliar with, one fun new map of Seattle I am enjoying (written with info for people visiting the U.S.) ended blocks back.  . . . where the other map is remains to be seen . . .

 I say, follow your bliss and don't be afraid, and doors will open where you didn't know they were going to be. - Joseph Campbell






Now I know. I just saw on TV last week so I have to be in Washington Park. They were talking about the valiant effort to save the park, and the freeway that was stopped. . . but it still took me looking at the park map later to see I was mostly on a trail on edge the park.




























As I ponder everything, are my visiting parks a hobby - nope; a passion - nope, a journey - yep. It is indeed a journey, fascinating how many pieces of world there are . . . and I remembered I thought it odd when a clairvoyant told me one of my potential future lives would be as a botanist. . . hmmm . . .well. . . maybe I am studying up just in case . . .

and sorry, yes my journey is leading me to less social, more solitary . . .

Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything that is beautiful; for beauty is God's handwriting - a wayside sacrament. Welcome it in every fair face, in every fair sky, in every fair flower, and thank God for it as a cup of blessing. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment