Sunday, October 6, 2013

Learning

I intend or would like  to write on the blog a little more often. However, I may not be writing or reading emails for f a couple of days, not sure at the moment. The Grief Workshop, of course, was a profound experience I am processing still.
There is something about a fully open, compassionate soul(in this case Sue Fredericks) kneeling looking deeply into your soul as I shared what I will now call my "tangled" beliefs, and being accepted and met with the kindest open present caring, "Oh honey, you don't really believe that
do you?" Watching her with other people, I will have to say she physically touched some of them, and embraced them with her whole being energetically. I don't even know for sure if she physically touched me, I think I was caught in crying to hard, and struggling with insights. I only know I was deeply heard, and healed at levels I may not understand. Now being me, I have to integrate and ponder it all. The tangled knot has unraveled into some interesting unlikely and or forgotten paths.

wow, in 2 seconds I was guided to quote that fits more than I would have thought.

“I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments.” Jim Morrison

2 comments:

  1. Lynn, in your earlier post you said, ""Why would you want to chose being close to "God" over being closer to your own self, your own soul?"

    You are always soooo very intent on not leaving any stone unturned. Very brave you are.

    Grieve away to your Soul's content and come out laughing on the other side, as you always, surely do!

    Thinking of you... Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you guess we both dig in our own ways, shared curiosity and shared bravery

    ReplyDelete