Friday, October 4, 2013

Poetry Arising

Well trying to use pictures, my photographs, to space my daily "poetry" didn't work for me, still get way more mediocre photos than one I love, perhaps I shall one day focus on the skill.
10-03-13 - Thursday

feeling gratitude
grounded, new day
off to the unknown

10.02.13

waiting for awareness
glimmering in the distance
mind too busy with visions

*******
space between "God" & I lessening
oh, wait there is no space is
the space is "God" too, right?

*******
space disappears
ideas topple
back in flow

10.01.13

flame crawls
climbs sage
restive animal
*********
love pours in like liquid soap
soft, smooth slow
then bubbles into joy
********

liquid, solid, fluid
which am i
perhaps all three

*********

and what, indeed, would we be without the spaces in between . . .  (congealed?)

*********

9.30.13

unseen currents
branches of flow
fire liquid sunrise

9.29.13

where does the smoke go
rising up, swirling ballet
no lingering so purposeful

********
fall chilled room
small hums of urbanity
soft blanket comfort

********

smells of foresty shampoo
mingling with Nepalese incense
mouth remembering chai

********

whimsical fun, moving word
can almost see it dance
what does it conjure for you?

*********

rushing not part of me
meandering yes, wandering
nomad? sounds to purposeful

*********

part of me wanders ahead
what will be next years adventure
wait, slow to the delicious now

**********

two blanket meditation
holy fabric of comfort
flowing molded fit

**********

ode to a blanket
sweet unacknowledged hero
bless you giving existence

**********

9.28.13

glimpses of greatness
unfurled hands
opening hearts

**********

lands await
body weary
heart employed

9.27.13

life arises in so many forms
savoring fog, mist, smoke
fleeting, temporal ungraspable

***********

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for these poems... I touch on your blog sometimes but do not always comment... I am nearby your pages...

    ReplyDelete