Sunday, May 26, 2013



dust gently brushed aside
sacred gifts create awakening
i turn towards center


Sorry, Jan, read your blog saying I was back to writing. . . not really . . . still more on internal mode.

Will post a few words. Sitting down, Jan, haven't watched TV in a week, yes, mine still works.

New routine. . . awaken, bathe, study, pray, meditate, write, eat in the actual morning . .  . then park

An interesting difference to bathe in the morning, inviting God into my day, than just washing off the days activities at night.

Studying Kabbalah & Enneagram . . .

More some other time was up for Ammachi 6 am til 4 am . . .

One cute story. . . I bought a plant . . . as I was leaving I had two separate incidents with two separate men very sweet, kind men stopping to ask how she (my plant) was doing. . . such an interesting experience. . . nice banter. . . it reminded me of walking the dog for attention when I was younger. . .

Time for dreaming.


“I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
Delicious Ambiguity.”
Gilda Radner











No comments:

Post a Comment