Thursday, May 23, 2013

Tikkun Ha-Nesh - Mending My Soul


Still in reclusive mode . . . still must be on the right path these were embeded on the trail I was enjoying

"Deep Play is estatic play. It involved the sacred and the holy. . . Sacred places catapult people into Deep Play." - Diane Ackerman

“Writing has nothing to do with meaning. It has to do with landsurveying and cartography, including the mapping of countries yet to come.”
Gilles Deleuze

in play the mind is prepared to accept the unimagined and the incredible, to enter a world where different laws apply, to be relieved of all the weights that bear it down, to be free, kingly, unfettered and divine. - Hugo Rahner

I can only say I am engaged in sacred play. . .

May you have patience with me (will eventually read comments - bless you for making them) I carry you all with me in my heart on every journey . . . having a good time . . . be back when Mother calls me home . . .
  









Old Bilbo: My dear Frodo, you asked me once if I had told you everything there was to know about my adventures. Well, I can honestly say I've told you the truth, I may not have told you all of it.


Oh, and Sandy if you are reading this I think might enjoy the book I am reading "Praying For Strangers" by River Jordan non-fiction 

 Heck, what's wrong with me, Mary, after last beautiful talk we had, very satisfyingly deep, thinking you might like to look at it for your church group if they don't already know about it .  . .

Love to you all . . .

1 comment:

  1. Lynn, watching you weave in and out and all around a post is really quite remarkable! So very talented in the way you present your photos and words! You are WAY out there! Very 'differently' creative. A real pleasure to read. Lovely. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete