Thursday, May 30, 2013


Still in clearing and remembering mode. My CD collection was disappeared. Can't find one MP3 player, can't find the charger for the other one. So I am seemingly pushed right back to You Tube.

Thinking of old stories as I listen to One Republic's Apologize




and following it up with a more fun, cheery, yet meaningful as well, Anna Kendrick's Cups



“It's being here now that's important. There's no past and there's no future. Time is a very misleading thing. All there is ever, is the now. We can gain experience from the past, but we can't relive it; and we can hope for the future, but we don't know if there is one.”
George Harrison

2 comments:

  1. Well Lynn, that is pretty damn good music, if I do say so myself! Yes, so much so that the 'D' word even got used!!! LOL Yes, that certainly was Way Cool! Sure do like that you've brought this phrase back into usage!

    I bet even George Harrison would enjoy this funny, bouncy, talented little clip...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXOKTW6lFEQ

    (Oops, looks like Hyperlink doesn't work here, but I'm sure you'll be curious enough to copy and paste it for viewing!) LOL Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, I was curious, Ms.Kendrick is indeed legitimately talented
    what a fun clip. In these days with everything altered in studios it was exciting to see something done live. Yay, we meet at a song point. I may have to see if she has other music

    ReplyDelete