Friday, May 31, 2013

Now A Pretty Picutre

I was ever so happy as I made it out on the pier at Lake Stevens to find myself right next to this pretty little seaplanes. I might not have mentioned I love watching seaplanes.

Making me think of sitting outside the youth hostel, Whalers on the Point Guesthouse
Tofino, B.C.watching the seaplanes. A spot good for the soul right on the edge
of
Vancouver Island's Clayoquot Sound.



 and time to repost a favorite unrelated quote this time the longer version:

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,
there is a field. I'll meet you there.

When the soul lies down in that grass,
the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase "each other" doesn't make any sense.

mevlana jelaluddin rumi - 13th century

No comments:

Post a Comment