Monday, May 27, 2013

I have confess that the ways of saints are still often a mystery to me.

Apparently, I don't seem to have enough spiritual practices, mind you, a week ago, I would have told you I have no daily spiritual practices. Well, not true there was TV. I do wonder how Ozzie, Harriet, Ricky & David are doing these days without me. Yes, I did enjoy reruns of the Nelson family from decades ago.

Now it seems dancing will be an addition to my morning, I even don't seeing that MORNING practices. So am I supposed to catching up with all the studying, meditating, praying, dancing (yes dancing).

Oh Amma, I did try to remember the T'ai Chi moves this morning. That has been wait too long. And I will Amma. Even if I have to ask someone else to help me. I could remember the names of the moves I loved.. Does that count Amma?

Well, back to I was dancing, when I all of a sudden realized that I can't do the move I had been doing for the last 5 minutes because of my knee injury. Well, apparently, I can. Hmmm.

2 comments:

  1. Lynn... such delightful wit!!! LOVE it! Keep it up! Yes, right alongside of your daily dancing!!! Lovely. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Divyam for your help, and indeed I am still dancing

      Delete