Wednesday, September 26, 2012


Found on joyofquotes.com:


There are two kinds of writers: those that make you think, and those that make you wonder.

Brian Aldiss   Loved that one
and this one

The meaning I picked, the one that changed my life: overcome fear, behold wonder.


Richard Bach

and this one

I feel no need for any other faith than my faith in the kindness of human beings. I am so absorbed in the wonder of earth and the life upon it that I cannot think of heaven and angels.


Pearl S. Buck

oh, and this one

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see. The longer I live, the more my mind dwells upon the beauty and the wonder of the world.


John Burroughs


No comments:

Post a Comment