Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Oregon Voyage - Part I

I took a quick trip to Oregon to the Stillpoint Farm Festival, had a wonderful, and as I was driving home from in the wee hours of the morning listened to a photographer on the radio. One of the first things he was if you are going to take pictures share them . . .that fits my current mood . . .

So here's the first bench I encountered at rest area . . .





and that was it until I stopped a Whole Foods in Oregon, discovered new Gluten free foods, decided to try a non-freeway route to where I was staying.
That didn't last too long, the cars were backed up on the single lane road. A kindly looking gentleman was walking along stopping at each car - my turn "Well, you don't want to go past Bell Rd, car hit a tree and there are powerlines down on the road . . . "

I did see a park to visit before getting back on the freeway . . .















interesting bench contoured instead of flat



No comments:

Post a Comment