Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Miraculous Life

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced." - Art Van Der Leeuw

I am ever so excited, a very dear friend from long, long ago and far, far away found me on the internet, and emailed. It is a blessing. And, I didn't even have to Facebook. 

It turns out she lives close enough to easily visit. I am happy, and made the young kids at work chuckle as I came back from lunch break spouting "I love the internet" I think it is hard for some of them to fathom that I don't Facebook, or heck, they may not think about it all.

I do remember knowing she moved here to WA when I first came here, but life was tumultuous, and I had no clue if she was to there even then. 

Life is amazing, I started to wonder how the world is woven, if a missed out on time we have been here by getting tangled up in other things . . . I just came back to being grateful to have a chance to see in her again. . . looks like that will happen tomorrow . . . not quite enough time (I joked to my workers, and in an email to my old friend) to lose 20 lbs, get a haircut, and wash my car . . . fortunately, she isn't the sort that ever judged that way . . . 

Life is always good, sometimes I manage to notice, and sometimes I am given gifts impossible to miss . . .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment