Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Heron Park





The whole parking lot was 4 spaces, there it is half the parking lot, right there below




This is one of my favorite park "sculptures" so far. A very large piece of metal work that two children enjoyed as a big drum while I was there, tree branches made perfect drumsticks






A bridge to something. . .

 


No water in the creek







A very nice park, playground, trail. picnic area, great art. I had to go back to the bridge, I say this beautiful blue dragonfly. Never did get a decent picture, that splash of blue in the center is the dragonfly. We had interesting time together. I stood on the bridge awhile trying to see if I could take's picture. It appeared I caught the attention of this little being as well, for over and over I would watch for it only to discover it was hovering directly under my hands over camera, then zoom off as soon as I noticed. I was never quick enough to get the shot  . . . except this once






No comments:

Post a Comment