Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Few Poem Like Lines

 I struggle with calling this poetry. I educated with the idea it is ok to abandon form in writing once you have learned it. Yet I have learned no form thoroughly, my meter is wrong for Haiku, and is the word even meter. Hmmm.

Today I thin of them as statements of consciousness (socs for plural) I suppose because it amuses me to do so. And it might absolve me of claiming this is poetry if it isn't. Suppose I could equally call it word play.

10.28

help me find the right road
i seek the sky path
where our souls may meet

*******

each journey is so rich
dipped in karmic stew
may we honor rhe feast

*******

harmonize your heart
truth sits waiting
open the cosmic chest

10.29

bow to the moment
working our way through
rest in the opening

*******
story pictures
mind fill
clutter silence

10.30

come play, over here
the page beckons
scrawls become words

*******

how does silence arrive
how does it pick its way through
how does it clear all the words

*******

thank you self
whirling around
a cental core

10.31

whispering light
playing around the edges
just like random thoughts

*******

sticking close to center
venturing to the familiar
only to find the unique

*******

each moment crystallizes
it is only itself forever
impressions each new


11.01

maple sugar
soft lights
gramma's oven

*******
contemplation
rings of thought
settling into heart pond

*******
carved out of inner space
pockets of time
intertwined dimensions

*******
wandering into time
curious paths to unfold
moments curving into each other

No comments:

Post a Comment