Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hmmm

Hmm, what does it say about me that I love this quote?


“You're insane!" she shouted.
"Pretty cool, huh?"
"No!"Tally yelled. "Why didn't you tell me it was broken?"
Shay shrugged. "More fun that way?"
"More fun?" Her heart beating fast, her vision strangely clear. She was full of anger and relief and...joy.
"Well, kind of. But you suck!”
― Scott Westerfeld, Uglies


Yesterday, a strange day. It is included someone absconding with my bag at work. It was strange way before that happened. I rarely bring my personal journals into the office, but my internet died at home so they were included in the bag with my dinner.

Mind you, I work in a secure building. I have left my bag there pretty much everyday for years. Half way between my office and the café area.

Freaked out on an already shaky day. I found someone in another part of the building holding it who tried to scold me for leaving it there. It is a shelf, put there for people to set their things. Hmmm. Did not go over well with me. Ok, I not leave my journal anyway in here again. And she has been warned to not abscond with my bag again. But she wanted me to know that things could still be stolen. Yes, now I do know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment