Saturday, November 2, 2013

Vignettes

Walking through the park, I see a group of teenagers, I feel a little ill at ease. As I reach the part of the path parallel with them, I see in the center  a couple practicing the waltz holding each other at a distance my grandmother would approve of . . .

***********

I am trying to make a turn to go out to drive along the shore in West Seattle, cars won't let me over. I am mumbling "No, no, no, I want to stay on the edge, I don't want to go the center.

A car cut in front of me with stickers on the back window: Sureel; HUF

And I ended up on a viewpoint with a beautiful view, totally different perspective than being on the edge.

***********

Wondering if scholars like at probabilities rather than truth, like premises; and yes we love discoveries and choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment