Thursday, November 21, 2013

 “I rebel; therefore I exist.” ― Albert Camus

After such deep existential ponderings I opt for some external pictures, well right after a few more words:

I stand outside
so you may know
that patterns are
only that


Well, I see as much as I want to move to a picture book frame I am still in deep thought I cannot seem to disengage or more likely don't want to disengage. So some small excerpts is necessary here for me to play my thoughts off of from The Michael Teachings


Michael on the Overleaves, Part Three

Michael channeled by Shepherd Hoodwin
May 10, 2010, BlogTalkRadio chat
Transcribed by Maggie Heinze


The seven attitudes are the ways personalities frame their experiences, placing them in a context. You must frame your experiences one way or another; otherwise they are random and have no meaning. The way you frame your experiences has a lot to do with how you experience them.


The seven attitudes in this system: Skeptic, Idealist, Cynic. Realist, Pragmatist, Stoic, Spiritualist

So in this part of the system I fall under Realist. Here is Shepherds take from the same article:


"Realist," being cardinal on the action axis, is a big-picture way of looking at things. Realists try to collect all the relevant evidence and make sense of how it all fits together


So this remembering of who I am is helping make sense of the play of receiving wonderful intuitive hits on things and not following.

The latest was a message to replace the photo card in my camera . Clear message - you will want to stop and get a new card at Walgreens. 

Well, thank you internal guidance or whomever , but I happen to know that couldn't possibility need a new card. This one is not that old, I upload pictures and clear the card so not full.

So you already know the correct answer. I pulled out the camera to take pictures at the park. Error message cannot write to this card. 

I am caught in how in the world do "they" know this stuff. I use this camera everyday - not a single problem - none.

Then after decades so why don't I listen. I think I've got. I didn't listen because it wasn't realistic. Now, am I likely to change with the advent of this information? My first guess is know.
Being a Realist I have to wait and see.

Now next issue, yesterday, I thought I might take off a day of emails though lately it has been my greatest joy. Hmmm, I changed my mind. Yahoo has decided  for me that I will not open  email today. Maybe I will understand it all tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment