Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Simple Step



I've had another interesting day scouting the internet. I discovered I already have the link to Technorati in the Add This widget on my page. I recommend the Add This widget if you haven't check it out I recommend taking a look at it, it's a link to many wonderous places. I haven't manage to get the Bloglovers button yet hit a snag I didn't understand.

I signed up for a gallery at Flickr today since someone else is enjoying the name of NW Artist there you can find the pictures I posted under my Twitter name NWWolf.

Realized I really haven't done any journaling or writing in the past 20 years. I'm hoping I get more interesting as I go along. But for now, I can't promise amazing feats of journalism any more than I can a fancy, spiffy layout. Grateful to be here, blogging, comtemplating multi-opportunities for growth.

Now for a wonderful Rents Due Ranch Fresh Crisp Lettuce wrap with Trader Joe's crushed garlic and Just Cesar chunks of chicken. Yum.

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot to mention one of the most favorite parts to my day - getting some neat add-ons for my Mozilla Firefox brower, Add This, WOT, Shareaholic, Download Helper, and a Geotool that tells you what country a site is in. More to explore and consume.

No comments:

Post a Comment