Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Connections - 13 Indigenous Grandmothers

On my journey through the Blog Catalog tonight, link through widget at left on my page, I discovered the My Compassionate Action Network.

It looks interesting. I saw some had posted at You Tube video for the 13 Indigenous Grandmothers Council. I was excited because I wanted to post information as these wise elders will having a gathering in Lincoln City, Oregon next week. The details are posted at there site. I will be going for one or two days. I feel truly blessed to have this opportunity.

Here is a quote directly from their site from one of the grandmothers:

Margaret Behan — Red Spider Woman

If we want to see changes first of all we need to be in peace inside ourselves, and then we need to be patient with the ones that have not yet arrived in that place of peace.

I hope you will take a look at their site, thinking about supporting their mission and how blessed we are doing this work, and/or come out to see them in Lincoln City next week.

Blessed are the peacemakers

No comments:

Post a Comment