Friday, July 31, 2009

Fun Resources - Library Thing & Paintings I Love

I found a fun resource - Library Thing. This site lets you enter your personal library online. It's free for up to 200 entries. It is very easy to sign up so I did. It will take a while to add all my books. They link with Amazon or Library of Congress so you don't even have to and enter all the info. You can keep it private or public, do reviews, and use other features. I see there was even a giveaway option. Very nice for a bibiophile.

I have been sorting through things including books so I can release them to new homes. There is pleasure in letting go, and knowing things you once loved will have a chance to be loved by someone else.

I came across another site where artists can post work for free, Paintings I Love. I haven't had much of a chance to explore, but it made a good first impression. Gotta like the name.

Another peaceful, easy day ending with good music from Streamliner at Third Place Books.

May you be well

No comments:

Post a Comment