Monday, July 20, 2009

Why Not ?

"Passion, for all its dangers, needs uncaging if we are to move towards completeness as human beings." Philip Sheldrake

My hours were unexpectedness reduced at work. I am feeling financially fretful. However, I am enjoying the luxury of more time: to sip Chai, eat wonderful organic Gorgonzola Ravioli, discover how to use today's new widget and the path to Stumble On, and to Twitter.

I having a great time on my creative journey through the internet, now I can post reviews on Stumble On, look for new widgets. I think I saw a widget for a blog catalog. Away I go to look for an capture it for my blog. Hopefully, I can figure out how to list my blog in their directory if it's for everyone.

Blessed with the passion of a semi-technophobe venturing into an unexpectedly warm and gentle ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment