Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Connecting & The Art of Jesse


open your heart
let it sing out
then it will dance

"Drawing is among the most personal things you can do. It doesn't have any rhetoric or anything to tell. It's a dialogue between the art and yourself" - Santiago Calatrava-architect

I found the quote above on one of interesting and beautiful the blogs of the artist Jesse Mendez: The Main Art Blog @ 1968.

Jesse has two other blogs. The Flower Blog @ 1968 which has a wonderful subtitle "Welcome friends thank you for being so beautiful to me and for touching my heart with your love and respect..." There are beautiful photos, poems, and original artwork. And The High Art Blog @ 1968 with latest post of a mask, and in the archives I loved seeing photos of original sketches.

I haven't seen everything there yet. I really enjoyed bright, vibrant, bold colored hands and hearts. All three blogs are worth visiting for visual and "literary" enjoyment.

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one." - C.S. Lewis

So if you pop by again, Jesse, I think I found your sites. Being a hunt and peck techie, I haven't yet figured out how to comment on a comment. So thanks so adding beautiful and new pathways to enjoy.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment