Friday, September 25, 2009

Seeing Ricard Bach



 I am looking forward to seeing the author Richard Bach speaking about his new book Hypnotizing Maria tonight at 6:30pm at Third Place Books in Lake Forest. I remember loving his book Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah. As it's been a long time since I read, and thought I would enjoy re-reading it, below is an excerpt that I like:

"You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.

Don't turn away from possible futures before you're certain you don't have anything to learn from them.

You're always free to change your mind and choose a different future, or a different past."

a foot down the path
beginning is done
let destiny flow

"Show me the books he loves and I shall know the man far better than through mortal friends." - Dawn Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment