Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mother's Flowers - Mother's Home

"Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love." - Fyodor Dostoyensky

Also, discovered on the film from the old disposable camera, were more wonderful gifts - pictures I took on a trip to Chicago - I think that was 2006. I decided to go to visit the city my mother grew up it. I went to find my mother old house. What I found as close to old address as I could figure was an empty lot overgrown with grass. Thinking of my mother, I looked more closely and felt connected to her as I saw a little grouping of small purple flowers. Perfectly poetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment