Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A Little Comfort

daring new adventuresedging towards discoveries
holding onto comfort

“You will never be entirely comfortable. This is the truth behind the champion - he is always fighting something. To do otherwise is to settle.” -- Julien Smith

Such as satisfying day yesterday, time to meander through a garden, parks, sit by the lake in a quiet. secluded spot. A slow, peaceful, luxuriant beginning. Discovering the mysterious building I have been seeing in the distance on some of my jaunts is the museum I have wanted to visit.

Grateful for a different flow to my work day. I was able to accomplish more with much less effort. Starting with welcome to your new time so happy you are with us messages. Surrounded by kindness each co-workers checked with sweet questions of how my day was flowing for me, so cute periodic follow checks (so how is the time? Are you feeling just a little tired or is it feeling like a good fit?) Feeling loved, wanted and accepted does a soul good.

As with all good things, there is changing coming already, training on the coming new computer system tonight. But until then I am envisioning sitting by the lake at the new park I spotted yesterday, think it had a trail connected to it as well . . .

“You will never be entirely comfortable. This is the truth behind the champion - he is always fighting something. To do otherwise is to settle.” -- Julien Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment