Monday, July 15, 2013

Stirred

 I had an interesting time at Marie Manuchehri's workshop Saturday. I am still pondering everything that was said to me by Marie, and a few other people.One of these times when I wonder at my perceptions.

One I know, I am very sensitive to shifts in energy. So basically if someone at the other end of the room started to feel sad, I felt it. Everything is heightened in her groups. Or is it just clarified. Yes, I probably had no need to feel the other woman's sadness or did I? Yes, I could agree that I am clairsentient as well as clairaudient and clairvoyant. Yet so inconsistently so.

And the interesting phenomena that happens in every class I attend. I selected a seat across the circle from Marie. She got up. Someone took her seat, and she ended up coming across the room, and sitting one chair from me. . . just fascinates me every time . . . no matter where I sit she ends of next to me.

I did love that the location of the workshop was right at the edge of a park and trail in Redmond. So it was perfect for a walk during lunch even though I had been there in May. The trail/park and river was being actively used by all sorts of people.

I was enjoying sitting down by the river when I noticed an etching of a heron in the wall. Dang, left the camera in the car for the workshop. Cell phone camera? Nope as fairly typical for me, not charged. Sigh. I really wanted a picture of this. Then the sweet inner voice, "Can't you just sketch it?" LOL what, draw it, what a concept. Yes, I could. And I did. . . so spoiled by the novelty of digital era.

Pondering what I have learned, what is true and false. . . can we both be right? Not sure. It was not an easy workshop maybe that was never the intention. Suppose it could be better if I am shaken and stirred out of my complacency.

No comments:

Post a Comment